Tuesday 14 January 2014

Current Favourite Hair Products!

My Current Favourite hair products:

I don't use many hair products really as I have to be careful was I use on my hair as it can get oily really quickly but the ends can also get really dry! (strange combination!) :( My products are L'oreal Elnett satin heat protection spray, Tresemme liquid gold and Soap and Glory 'Glad hair day' shampoo and conditioner.



L'oreal Elnett satin heat protection spray: £5.99

My favourite hairspray ever is Elnett so when I saw this in Boots I thought I would try this heat protection spray and I choose the volume one but there is also a version to keep hair straight. It claims to hold volume for 3 days and lock out flyaways and humidity. This is for use on damp hair so I apply it before I blow dry my hair and I never leave it to dry naturally. I would say that it holds a little volume for about a day but it does leave my hair shiny and soft. I love the smell of the spray as it smells professional, like something that your hairdresser would use!! I would recommend this as it is a great product.



TRESemme liquid gold argan infused perfecting treatment: £6.99

I purchased this product when the ends of my hair was feeling very dry and brittle and I am so glad I did! This can be used and dry and damp hair as a leave in treatment or to smooth flyaways. I apply this before blow drying and when I have finished styling my hair, a little goes a long way and I have had this bottle for about 4 months and have only used like quarter of the bottle! The smell is amazing its kind of like a coconut smell and every time you move you head you can smell it which I love! Another product I would highly recommend.


Soap and Glory 'Glad hair day' Shampoo and Conditioner (Mini's): £2.50

I've only recently started using these products and they are fast becoming my favourite shampoo and conditioner! I bought the sample size/ minis just to save spending the money on the full size in case I didn't like it! both of the products claim to be ultra shine and they really do make your hair shiny, the conditioner says that it protects, strengthens and de tangles which it what I have a problem with as my hair gets very knotty and it has been so smooth and silky since I started using this. The scent is very fruity including peach and raspberry, you can smell this for about a day after you've washed it which I like, as you can see I only use a product if I love them smell! I know some people use products even if they don't like the smell, something I can not stand to do! 


I recommend all of these products to you as they have become my favourite hair care products.
Thanks for reading...


                                                               post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment