Thursday 23 January 2014

January Beauty/Skincare Favourites!

January beauty/skincare favourites:

This is my first monthly favourites and I love reading these blog posts as I buy a lot of the products mentioned in them! Some of these products are new but a few of these are old favourites!



I have individual blog posts on the Loreal Lipstick and the Botanics cleansing face wash.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer: 

I have been using this for about a year now and have repurchased it as it is my favourite concealer to use for my highlight and contouring routine as it gives a luminous glow which I like, I don't use it for blemishes because of the glow and obviously don't want to draw attention to them!!

Seventeen Phwoar Paint Under Eye Concealer:

Another concealer for you! I have found that this is the best under eye concealer, I don't really get dark circles a lot but I still use this nearly everyday. It is very think but creamy so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and you only need to use a little bit of product. I find that it doesn't crease like some under eye concealers.

Seventeen Photo Flawless Primer:

I purchased this primer just after Christmas as it is the best I have ever used, It likes the skin feeling so smooth and I find it makes my foundation last all day and doesn't dry out my skin like others have. I got this in the sale for £1 (bargain!!) I wasn't sure if it was being discontinued so I bought a few tubes! I hope it is still in the collection though as it is excellent!

Along Came Betty: Clearly Perfect Skin Tone Correcter:

I love the 'Along Came Betty' range which is available from Tesco, I think it is kind of like their version of Soap and Glory as it has similar packaging and product names! This is supposed to brighten skin and tone down any redness, I have scaring and it has toned them down and made my skin look brighter. You apply it before your regular moisturiser day and night.

La Roshe Posay - Effaclar Duo:

This stuff is a god send!! I use it everyday, I had scaring that was very red and I also have breakout prone skin and since I have been using this I have had very few breakouts and the scaring and redness has improved dramatically! I had used a tonne of products like this and they have never worked for my skin, so I recommend this product to everybody!! 

Soap and Glory: The Righteous Butter:

My favourite Soap and Glory product ever! I have been using this for a few years and it is still my favourite body moisturiser. I love the smell which is the original soap and glory scent and it doesn't leave your skin sticky for ages like some others I have used! 

MUA Undressed Palette:

This is one of my all time favourite palettes, it may only be £4 but it is amazing quality and you would think it was much more! All the colours are highly pigmented most are metallic and a few matte shades, this is a neutral palette which is kind of more suitable for everyday use. I will be repurchasing this soon as I have hit pan on nearly every shade!


 Thanks for reading...

                                                              post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment