Sunday 26 January 2014

Mini Boots Haul!

Mini Boots Haul:

Hi Guys ! im back with a mini haul, I had a voucher for Boots so I thought I best use it before it expired at the end of the week!! I didn't get a huge amount as not many products caught my eye! but here are the things that I bought!







































Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation:

This foundation is amazing! I know that this is a firm favourite in the Beauty Blogger world! This is my second bottle, I use the shade No 51 (Light Vanilla) I would say that this foundation is medium to full coverage. It gives the skin a healthy glow as the name suggests!




















Loreal Collection Privee (Julianne's nude):

I have Cheryl's nude already from this collection and it is my favourite nude shade I have in my make up collection, So I thought I would try another colour and I choose this one. This is more of a pinky nude than the brown toned nude I have. The consistency and formula is the same with all the lipsticks I think. This shade would compliment any skin tone as it is a lovely pink shade!




Collection Little Mix Range (Jade's Lipstick)

I bought this lipstick because it caught my eye as I was looking to buy a collection lipstick as I don't think I have bought one before and I really liked this colour, it is kind of a browny nude and you can never have too many nude lipsticks! 







Collection Lip liner:

I bought this lip liner to wear with the Loreal lip stick but I think I could wear this with a lot of my lip stick as it is a neutral pink. The shade is in 17 clover pink. Lip liner always makes my lip stick apply much easier and lasts longer!

Seventeen Photo Flawless Primer:

I have a gone in to more detail in my January favourites blog post as it is my favourite primer of the moment! I stocked up again as I'm not too sure if it is being discontinued as it was in the sale! :( The texture is very silicone based but I don't mind that even though I know it breaks some people out, as it hasn't done it to me (touch wood!!)



























Thanks for reading...

                                                            post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment