Tuesday 14 January 2014

MUA Eye shadows!

MUA Eye Shadows:

Firstly, can I say I love these eye shadows!! In my opinion they are the best value for money eye shadows available at £1!! They have a wide range of colours, matte and shimmery. I have the shades 1, 4, 7, 9, 22, 24, 31. They pigment is super, super bright and lasts basically all day and does not crease, which is something I hate! 

I have been using MUA products for over a year now and own a range of products which I would also recommend, I might do a post on my favourite MUA products soon! 

There are so many different looks you can create with these as there are so many colours, and if you try a new colour that doesn't suit you it's not to bad as they are only £1 each. I am a fan of the packaging as well because it is not too bulky, it's quite compact and you can clearly see the colour.




Overall, I would highly recommend MUA eye shadows to anybody as they are amazing!

Thank you for reading...

                                                            post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment