Saturday 18 January 2014

Spring Nails!

Spring Nails...

As Spring will soon be upon us I thought I would have a look at some pastel/light nail polish shades instead of the dark reds and purples that I wear in winter time! I love spring and bright pastel colours. In my opinion I feel that nail colour can make an outfit pop!!
I chose colours from Essie and Sinful colours, both of these brands make a huge range of colours and they include some of my favourite nails polishes! 






L-R Essie 'Mojito Madness', 'Easy going', 'Bikini So Teeny', 'Glass Pink' and 'Cascade Cool'


All of the polishes are opaque after 2 coats, I love how smooth they apply because there is nothing worse than clumpy nail polish!! Glass Pink is a glittery pink but you can't really tell from the picture. I would highly recommend these colours and I will be wearing them throughout spring!





(Sorry about the messy nails! im not the best at painting them)


Thanks for reading...
                                                               post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment