Friday 17 January 2014

NYX Lip gloss: Review!

NYX Lip gloss:

Hey everyone!

I have 4 Lip glosses by NYX each from a different range. I have 'Istanbul' from the Soft Matte Lip Cream range, Pinky nude from Xtreme lip cream, Éclair which is a butter gloss and Nude peach fuzz which is an Xtreme shine lip cream. All of the glosses are a hybrid between a lipstick and a lip gloss I would say as they are like a liquid lipstick and are all glossy except obviously the matte lip cream, which is my least favourite as I find it dries my lips out very quickly even with a lip balm underneath.



Each Lip cream is very highly pigmented and you only need to use a tiny bit of product. My favourite one has to be the butter gloss as I love the colour and looks lovely over the top of a lipstick or worn alone. The xtreme lip creams have so much staying power you can eat/drink and they will still look like you have just applied them! I purchased them from the Beauty Joint website as they are cheaper to buy from the USA then ship them to the UK!

I would recommend these products as they are well worth the price, there is a huge range of shades, they last for hours and i think they would look lovely on all skin tones!




Thanks for reading...

                                                             post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment