Thursday 16 January 2014

Botanics Cleansing Foam Face Wash (All Bright): Review!

Botanics Cleansing Foam Face Wash (All Bright): £2.99

I was hesitant to buy this face wash as I have sensitive/blemish prone skin, I have tried a lot of cleansing face washes but they have always broke me out! :(  the wash is suitable for all skin types. This one is amazing, It contains Hibiscus which claims to brighten the skin and I'm pleased to say it really does brighten!! I have been using this for about a month now and my skin was dull but now I think it does look brighter and more radiant. It leaves your face feeling clean and soft because I know so cleansers can leave your skin red and not feeling like it has been cleansed at all. I am looking forward to trying some of the botanics range and I like that is it made of natural products and plant extracts as I'm not too keen and putting a lot of chemicals on my face!



I recommend this cleansing face wash and range as it is the best one I have found, and it is a bargain as it does the job without having to spend a small fortune.

Thanks for reading...
                                                            post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment