Wednesday 29 January 2014

Soap and Glory Favourites!

Soap and Glory Favourites:

I thought I would do this post as Soap and Glory is one of my favourite skincare brands and I wanted to share my favourite products with you!


























The Righteous Butter:
I have been using this body butter for a few years now and I think it is the best body butter/moisturiser I have ever used! It sinks into the skin so easily and doesn't leave an oily/sticky residue. I prefer to use this when I have just got out of the shower/bath as I feel that is when it works the best. I always repurchase this product and I recommend it for all skin types! I also love the smell which is citrus/fruity! 



























The Scrub Of Your Life:
This scrub is amazing!! It leaves your skin so smooth and unlike the 'Flake away' scrub which I really don't like, it does not sting your skin! I find this scrub more suitable for sensitive skin as I don't find it as harsh. The smell is the original soap and glory scent.







































Glad Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner:
I have already written a review on these products in my current haircare routine blog post so please check that out!







































Clean On Me Shower Gel:
I have used this product for a few years now as I love the smell which I think is the original scent and the creamy texture. It is a clarifying cream so it feels fresh and leaves you skin smooth and soft.






































Hand Food:
I have used a lot of hand creams as I have really dry hands and I have found that this is the best one as it dries quickly and does not leave and oily film on your hands which I really dislike!! Again I love the scent as I do all the Soap and Glory products!









































Heel Genius:
I don't really use foot creams but this one is amazing! You can put it on at night and leave it to soak whilst wearing socks! I only dislike I have is the smell as it kind of minty but I can put up with that as the product is so good!








































Thanks for reading...

                                                           post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment