Friday 31 January 2014

Empties #1

Product Empties #1

I thought I would do any empties post as I seem to have hoarded quite a few empty items over the past few weeks!




Victoria's Secret Spray (Pure Seduction):
This has to be one of my favourite scents ever! It is really long lasting, strong but not too overpowering and feminine as most of the VS sprays are! I would recommend everybody just going into the shop and smelling this! I will be buying this again when I go shopping for sure!

Batiste Dry Shampoo:
I have kind of fallen out of love with the product recently as it used to be my favourite dry shampoo but the past few times I have used it, it just hasn't really done anything to my hair or made it look any different. I'm not sure if it is because I have used it for a few years now! but I will be trying a new dry shampoo out!

Soap and Glory Hand Food:
I have already included this item in a few blog posts as it is my favourite hand cream and I have already got 2 back ups of this product! 

Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner:
Again another product I have mentioned a few times! I bought the minis to just try out and I will be repurchasing the full size bottles as I loved both the shampoo and conditioner!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer:
This is is my favourite highlighting concealer and I have already purchased a new one! I have reviewed this product in my favourites blog post!

Along Came Betty So...Much Bubble:
This range is available from Tesco and I have various products from the range and I love them all! As the name suggest it is a bubble bath! and it does produce a lot of bubbles and you only need to use a little bit! The scent is mainly lemon.

Ted Baker (Butterfly Wings) Body Spray:
I always get this spray in gift set's for Christmas, this fragrance just smells so fresh and kind of sweet, I already have another bottle of this as I got a few Ted Baker sets for Christmas! 

Impulse (True Love):
This has been a staple of my because they are just so handy to keep in your handbag at all times! I love most of the scents in this range but this on is my favourite!

Maybelline Baby Lips:
I have the mint and hydrate flavours/colours, I liked these and the fragrance but I don't think that they did that much to my lips like hydrate them or moisturise much! So im not too sure if I would repurchase these!


                                                        Thanks for reading...

                                                        post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love batiste dry shampoo, I've tried a few out but I always seem to go back to it. It's a shame you've fallen out of love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it really is! I've been using it for years but recently it just hasn't been working for me, maybe if I give it a break for a while I will love it again!!

    ReplyDelete