Wednesday 22 January 2014

Seventeen: Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter!

Seventeen: Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter/Primer:

This was the first item I had ever purchased from the seventeen range, I think ever since the packaging has been redesigned and some of the products reformulated it has appealed more to me. The product can be used 3 different ways as the name would suggest! It can be used to prime your face before foundation application, added to your foundation and as a highlighter.


I have used it for all three uses and I love them all! When you use it as a primer it gives you this gorgeous glowy/dewy skin that shines though the foundation and not in an overpowering way. When added to foundation I would say it gives you the same effect as when used as a primer but a bit more shimmer. As a highlighter I like to put this on the tops of my cheeks and on the bridge of my nose, Its a really amazing highlighter as it lasts for hours and when it catches the light it gives lovely subtle glow and  you only need to use a tiny bit for all of the uses and it it highly pigmented.

I would recommend this product to everybody as it is suitable for all skin types and tones and I  will  definitely be repurchasing this! 





























                                                                   
                                                                    Thanks for reading...   


                       post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment