Friday 31 January 2014

My High End Wishlist!

My High End Make Up Wishlist:

Hi everyone! im back with a wishlist, I though I would write one of these posts because they are one of my favourite to read! 




1.  YSL Babydoll Mascara

I have wanted this mascara for a while now as I have read/watched a ton of reviews and every one of them has been praising it! also im a sucker for pretty packaging!! and this product has some of the prettiest packaging I have ever seen!



2. Benefit Rockateur Blush

Again I like the packaging on this product, I know that a lot of people find it tacky but I think it's nice and different!! I have wanted a benefit blush for a ages but just never got round to buying one. I love all the benefit blush shades but this one has to be my very favourite! 




3. NARS 'Gaiety' Blush

NARS blushes iconic I think! So I think of it a must have in a Make up collection but I am yet to own one unfortunately!! I love pink shades of blush as an everyday staple and this would be perfect.



4. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (Soft and Gentle)

This product is another very hyped up product in the beauty blogging world and I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype for me! 



5. Urban Decay Naked Palette

This is another cult favourite beauty product and from looking at all the naked palettes, I think that I would get the most use out of these shades as I mostly wear neutral shades!




Thanks for reading...

                                                            post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment