Saturday 18 January 2014

What's In My Bag!

What's in my bag!

I love reading these posts and watching videos of this tag, so I thought I would do my own! I don't really carry a lot in my bag just the essentials now which is unusual as I used to have all sorts of rubbish in it! This bag is just the right size for everyday and it is not too small and not too big!




I am currently using my favourite bag, which is from Zara £29.99 I purchased it about a year ago now. I always go back to using it as I think that it is a classic type of style. It is kind of a cracked leather effect with studs down the side panels and silver hardware. I think Zara is the best place on the High Street to purchase handbags because they are so well made and last for ages, mine has no marks at all even though I've had it for about a year!

DKNY Purse:
I love DKNY purses! ,this one is just the DKNY logo with red leather, I've had this one for a while now this is the second one I've bought and they are so worth the money! They are so hard wearing and never seem to go out of style. The size is just right not too big or too small and can easily fit in to a clutch bag if needed!

Paperchase Notebook:
I always carry a notebook and pen with me, and I loved the design on this one and also the pen with little Russian dolls on because I am obsessed with them!!

I feel that some find of spray/perfume is a handbag must have! I got the Ted Baker mini spray for Christmas and it smells lovely and fresh. I also have and impulse body spray in True Love which is my favourite one. The lipstick that I am wearing for the day will be in my bag and today I had the Cheryl Loreal one and the Natural Collection lip gloss in barley sugar. A Lip balm is also another must have! 

Hand Care:
I NEVER go anywhere without hand sanitizer!!! and also hand cream and the Soap and Glory one is my favourite.

Ray Bans:
Ray bans make are the best sunglasses ever in my opinion!!  These are always in my bag as you never know when it it going to be bright/sunny and in England you have to get as much wear out of them as you can!! I have the classic Wayfarer's in black. To me this style is time less as they look as stylish now as the did in the 1950's! I'm not sure if these ones are limited edition as the have to logo on the inside of the arms.

Alexander McQueen Scarf:
This scarf is my pride and joy and I take it every where with me! I have the Cashmere blend scarf and its it super soft I prefer this blend to the original. These colours go with near enough most outfits so suitable for every day! I would urge anybody to purchase one of these scarves as I think they are an investment and compliment any outfit!


Thanks for reading...
       post signature

2 comments: