Thursday 13 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #13 Collection Cream Lip Puff

I have spoken about this lipstick in a favourites but not in much detail. This is one of my most worn everyday lipsticks it's so easy to wear and compliments virtually any make up look. For only £2.99 they are such great value, they only thing that I think could be improved is the shade range as there is only 4! The shade I have is Cotton Candy, it is a matte formula and is very long lasting.

                                     
                                     

                                     Thanks for reading...

                                                           post signature

2 comments:

  1. Im in love with this shade! I cant believe how cheap it is x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete