Wednesday 12 November 2014

Style Crush| Taylor Swift

I love style/fashion and wanted to incorporate more fashion related posts so i thought i would start with my style crushes and will be doing a few blog posts on them as i have a few! They are all pretty similar as i would say my style is girly and feminine as i only wear dresses or skirts, It is highly unlikely that you will see me in a pair of jeans, as i don't think they suit me at all! 

My first style crush is Taylor Swift, i seem to love every outfit she wears and i would 100% wear them! She just looks great all the time, i love that her style is classy and feminine.




                    Thanks for reading...
                               post signature
(All Images from Pinterest)

2 comments:

  1. Her style is perfect! Iv just done a makeup tips & tricks post would love you to check it out x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete