Sunday 30 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #30 Seventeen Supreme Shine Lipstick

So we have come to the end of my 30 lip products in 30 days series, thank you for reading the posts and i hope you have enjoyed them! I might do another series in the future but with another product!


I think i have only ever seen one review on these lipsticks before so i decide to try one of them, i chose the shade 'Pink Posey' I would say it is more on the purple side than pink but i love the colour. I'm really liking purple shades at the moment. This was £4.99 which i think is a great price, i also really like the packaging. The lipstick is pigmented i love the lipstick and want to try more shades. Seventeen is becoming one of my favourite brands because everything i try from them i seem to love!






Thanks for reading...
post signature

3 comments:

  1. you are a brave one! I don't think i could pull off that color lol

    Stephanie's Look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! it's a little darker on the lips so not as severe! x

      Delete
  2. You really should do another series like this one! Maybe blushers would be fun! :) xx
    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete