Friday 28 November 2014

|November Favourites

It's favourites time again! i don't have too many again this month as i have been mostly using the same products.



|Scarf (Primark)
I love Primark scarfs they are so inexpensive, this only was £5. I love tartan and it's thick and cosy which is perfect for winter!  (the products are on the scarf!)

|Seventeen Concealer
I bought this last month and have been using it ever since, i love it and have a full review here!

|Make up revolution lipstick (Rebel with cause)
I know i have gone on about this lipstick a lot but i just can't seem to stop talking about it because its amazing! I will leave my full review here.

|Make up revolution baked blush
I love everything I have ever tried from this brand and this is no exception. The blush is very pigmented. the sahde is called 'Loved me the best' It has very small flecks of glitter so it does give you a nice glow and you can wear it without a highlighter.

|W7 liquid eye liner*
This is so easy to use I was really surprised! The applicator is sturdy which I think makes it easier and less messy in case you make a mistake, i hate flexible applicators as when i use them i seem to get eyeliner everywhere!


Thanks for reading...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment