Wednesday 26 November 2014

|Everyday Make Up Products

I don't think i have ever wrote a post on my everyday make up as i tend to change my make up all the time but currently this is what i have been using during the week! I like to wear more make up at  the weekends or if i am going somewhere different to usual!


|Rimmel match perfection foundation
|Make Up Revolution translucent pressed powder
|Soap and Glory thick and fast mascara
|MUA bronzer (shade 1)
|MUA undress your skin highlighter (iridescent gold)
|Rimmel brow this way (medium blonde)
|Collection lasting perfection concealer
|Make Up Revolution blush (sugar)





Thanks for reading...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about the "undress me" highlighter, really need to purchase!

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete