Monday 17 November 2014

30 Lip Products In 30 Days| #17 Rimmel Kate (30)

Since I have been loving dark lips as of late I picked this up and I'm not to impressed! It's pigmented and long lasting but it makes my teeth look yellow!! I love the colour but I just don't feel comfortable wearing it, i have worn it but not to go out in! I'm not to sure if it does this on everybody, im going to try to make it work but im not sure how! The price is £5.49.

                          
                             

                                  Thanks for reading...
                                                    post signature

3 comments:

  1. I invite you to join the giveaway on my blog, you can win a coat here :
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/2014/11/oasap-giveaway-win-warm-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no such a shame it makes your teeth look yellow because it looks lovely when it's swatched x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i was gutted! i just don't feel comfortable wearing it! :( x

      Delete